SUMMERSWAP 2013 (BEER)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
piddledribble said:
have we an idea how many entries received ?
Quite a few on the beer now, not so sure on the wine as alan is on honeymoon i think!
Still plenty of time for others to join in with the fun and excitement of receiving mystery booze through the post!!! :thumb:

Just to say, you can specify the beer you're swapping at a later date (by 30th June) if you haven't decided. Quite a few of those registered have not yet specified, so you'll be in good company. It helps me get the bulk of the details logged now.

For those who've already registered, but not yet said what beer they're swapping, please let me know when you've decided. If you didn't mention allergies at all, I could do with a quick message just to say 'none' for your own allergies, and 'no unusual ingredients' in your own beer either, if that's the case, rather than me assuming that the lack of a mention meant 'none'.

MTW

rpt said:
morethanworts said:
Just to say, you can specify the beer you're swapping at a later date (by 30th June) if you haven't decided.
That's good to know and is why I hadn't registered yet.

Nice one rpt, get it in! There are enough in now to make for a decent 'event' and I'm already looking forward to reading all the tasting notes when they're posted :drink:

The more the merrier, though... If any swappers want to give it a mention in their signature, we may get even more :thumb:

The Secret Santa had photos of people cracking their bottle open in front of the Christmas tree. Maybe a barbecue or two in the background for the Summerswap?

Could you please " de-register " me from the bottle swop.

15_zps884f5c0d.jpeg

calumscott said:
How many have we got on board now Kinley?
Last total was 18 Callum, which for a starting point is great I think taking into account the short notice.
I'm sure we can reach 20 or even thirty in the remaining days.
Not sure on wine as Alan is away on honeymoon, but I'm sure we will get an update on his return if he isn't too exhausted!!lol

Kinleycat said:
calumscott said:
How many have we got on board now Kinley?
Last total was 18 Callum, which for a starting point is great I think taking into account the short notice.
I'm sure we can reach 20 or even thirty in the remaining days.
Not sure on wine as Alan is away on honeymoon, but I'm sure we will get an update on his return if he isn't too exhausted!!lol

Well done to all those that have registered so far. I can't wait to send you out an address for your bottles! Roll on July :drink:

I randomly bumped into a fellow THBF member at a party last night (imagine my wife's delight with where the conversation went) who is now briefed to do some bottles for future swaps. Let's see how many extra entries we can eek out for this swap - anyone who's got a bottle or two stashed away already. :electric:

Latest posts

Back