The Gaming thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star wars is on the cards after I finish playing fallout 4 so probably another 40 hours of game play yet! how did you get on in dragon age? anyone do the new halo?

star wars is on the cards after I finish playing fallout 4 so probably another 40 hours of game play yet! ?

One thing to note for those about to buy it (see below) you don't have to buy it but no doubt most will, i haven't bought COD this time as i didn't like all the jumping around in the last version so i will probably buy the season pass with the money saved.

IT'LL COST YOU MORE THAN ��£40

If you head to the shops on Friday you can grab Battlefront for around ��£42.

Sadly, if you want to get the most from this new game it will end up costing more.

EA is releasing a season pass that will include four expansion packs and plenty of bonus extras.

The season pass will set you back another ��£40...OUCH!

Yes unfortunately dice have a habit of this as they do the same with there battlefield games, I would say it will be worth it though it's a great looking game!

Yes unfortunately dice have a habit of this as they do the same with there battlefield games, I would say it will be worth it though it's a great looking game!

I decided not to get COD this time as all the jumping really did my head in last time, instead i decided to wait for Star Wars Battlefronmt because of the many different game types, i had a go at Blast (TDM) last night and am loving it, small maps, no snipers (i hate snipers) and i love the guns, non seem over powered so far, i also like the fact it takes quite a bit of time to get upgrades etc, this for me is a much better game than COD and the money i saved not buying that will pay for the extras.

I've seen a lot of vids up of the new star wars and it does look really good so think I might get it after Christmas. as for COD I wasn't planning on getting it but after i've heard that it's all coop including the campaign(me and my buddy do a lot of couch coop) and there are lots of new features in the zombie mode I might go for it.

Anyone buying Star Wars Battlefront?

I will be but not yet. Not too happy with EA charging £40 for a heavily cut down game from its predecessors only to release loads more content and charge a fortune for it.. I wouldn't mind if it had SP and maybe some space battles

You can buy the first four DLCs included in the game for £100.. Just seems a really greedy pricing structure..

Don't get me wrong I want it, but I will wait when it is cheaper.

The price stinks but as i said above i will buy it as i am not buying COD.

For anyone sitting on the fence - if you enjoyed the beta/demo you will love it, i am mostly playing blast (TDM) the new maps are great.

seems every game is going that way the now, charge you the full £40 for the game then another £40 for the dlc that obviously everyone will want. you would think they make enough money for sales alone. anyway what platform does everyone play on? i'm on xbox one.

seems every game is going that way the now, charge you the full �£40 for the game then another �£40 for the dlc that obviously everyone will want. you would think they make enough money for sales alone. anyway what platform does everyone play on? i'm on xbox one.

Big gaming companies are doing that but not everyone.. CD Projeckt gave us a 90-100 plus hour game wit witcher 3 and the dlc expansion which i have yet to get is a genuine additional 10 hours..

I do genuinely want BF but the pricing model is going full extreme.. its not the base price, that would be fine but they are releasing considerably less content it is practically half a game for full price.. You can pay an extra £10 for the deluxe edition which gives you two emotes and a gun which you will get anyway.

EA are taking the mickey to new lenghts.. and what annoys me most is I will give it and get it anyway :oops:

you are right there my friend, i'm playing fallout 4 the now and already 25 hours in and only 25% through the game.

it's been happening for a while now though, it's the whole season pass thing that's the problem.

and it's the reason why i'm currently building a pc as games are so cheap if not free for some.

you are right there my friend, i'm playing fallout 4 the now and already 25 hours in and only 25% through the game.

it's been happening for a while now though, it's the whole season pass thing that's the problem.

and it's the reason why i'm currently building a pc as games are so cheap if not free for some.

Yeah that season pass thing is poor form

What do you think of fallout 4?? I only played New Vegas that was on a PS3 but I will get FO4 on PC. It will no doubt get lots of modding love

fallout has been absolutely ace so far, definitely worth the money anyway. if you liked new vagas you will like this.

and yeah you will get a lot of modding out of it!

Agree with you on this, i gave up on console games a long time ago, a lot of online pc games now are free and use micro transactions to fund themselves for ingame items, cutting edge gfx and cpu's in new build pc's are what you will find in a console 5 years from now.

I used to build gaming rigs but got sick of constantly having to upgrade to keep up with the other gamers and games being brought out, i miss the accuracy of keyboard and mouse but not the expense.

Back