100 things to do before i turn 21

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitkin2020 said:
Friday said:
Figure 8 bus racing.

Learn to drive a 13 speed.

Do the dead with twins.

Drink a bottle of tequila all on your own.

Get in a fight with someone twice your size, the tequila should help with that.

Travel a lot.

That should keep you busy for a while.

I really hope you meant "Do the deed with twins" the other version is just plain wrong lol

Lots of great ideas here hope the OP manages to complete the list.

Ya, few to many beers. :lol: :drink:

shocker said:
mysterio said:
Life speeds up the older you get so the best way to combat that is to subject yourself to as many new experiences as possible so life stays exciting.

I wholly second that one .

as to getting a job , the benefits on offer these days are not what we older people could get , most youngsters HAVE to work because there is no alternative , indeed most WANT to work . Its not like they can get paid to sit on their arses at university like the politicians of today who spout on about tuition fees did .

You go on lad , you got some get up and go , make the most of your health while it holds out and experience everything you can :thumb:

No good has ever come from me getting into an aircraft.

You might want to narrow it down to one epic adventure, like hiking the great wall of China. If I was 20 again that's what I would do.

The yorkshire three peaks or the uk three peaks are a couple of good walks and great for raising money for charity. I did the Yorkshire three peaks for the second time this year raising money for the Devon air ambulance.

Latest posts

Back