19L cornie on EBay £69 delivered

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just edit the subject on your first post. Or you can delete your own post, there is so blue x on the right :thumb:

Well, £87.20 from Malt Miller inc. standard delivery, but I get your point.

Runwell-Steve said:
Perhaps it's me but I wouldn't pay £69.00 for a second hand keg when you can get a new one for £80.00 from the Malt Miller
OI!! . . . I've still got kegs to shift!!!

ryanshelton said:
Can't seem to delete it as I'm on tapatalk. Never mind I'm sure people get the jist that it's now gone.
No problem, I could delete the topic but it seems to have expanded into a discussion on the price of kegs so it can stay for a while longer.

Same vendor has another one listed here for £65 + £9 carriage.

How long have these AEB kegs been around? I'm wondering if this is “nearly new” as opposed to some of the second hand kegs like I've got.

Runwell-Steve said:
Perhaps it's me but I wouldn't pay £69.00 for a second hand keg when you can get a new one for £80.00 from the Malt Miller

I'd rather pay £69 than £87. It's a saving of £18 which in % wise is over 20%. But then that could be cuz I'm a tight ar$e!

AEB Kegs have been around about 6 months . . . but suppliers have been asking silly money for them, 95 quid for plain keg only on eBay, retail you are talking well over 120 notes

Malt Miller is really breaking the Corny market wide open, as unless others drop their price, then he is going to get a lot of business.

These kegs are NEW . . .as in straight from the factory in Italy

Aleman said:
AEB Kegs have been around about 6 months . . .

Not strictly true...I've got 4 kegs like the 'new' ones, and they're 2005. Handy thing with AEB, is they tell you when they were made! :)
I picked up a 2013 half size one off eBay cheaply a little while ago too.
These ones on eBay are definitely AEB, but are a slightly different style to the ones readily available now. Suggests they were probably older, although in good nick.
EDIT
Here's their range http://www.aebkegs.com/prodotto.php?idprodotto=2
Look like the ones in the first pic, whereas most available are like the second pic.

Are the new kegs exactly the same spec and size as older ones .Reason i ask is i made a kegerator for two cornys which ive never used.Considering selling and buying a new one when i need it .

Okay after a few months (years) saving I think I might go keg what do I need (can I afford it? Got 350 to 400 saved) and do I need an engineering course to use them?

Latest posts

Back