21-30 litre stock pot

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pietrach

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for a robust but not overpriced stainless steel pot. Initially for used with biab on a gas hob but ultimately I would like to add an electric heating element and the false bottom.
Could you recommend one 21 & 30 litres as I still havent decided on the volume.
Thanks
Pawel

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/i...a61aea602c4d4bbc56e151b98fa&keyword=stock+pot

With your HBF 5% discount, and the euro - sterling exchange rate, makes these a good price. As for size, depends on how big a brew you want to do. Personally, as it's for a gas hob I would go for the 33l - plenty big enough for a decent brew length and should cope with boil-over issues. €64 is just over £45, take off £2.75 for discount. Their VAT is higher than ours, then there's the postage, but for around £50 it could be yours!

I had their 21l stock pot, just sold it to another forum member as I recently obtained a Buffalo.

I was very happy with it, so is the other forum member. Seemed very solid and cleaned up nicely after each brew.

I had their 21l stock pot, just sold it to another forum member as I recently obtained a Buffalo.

I was very happy with it, so is the other forum member. Seemed very solid and cleaned up nicely after each brew.

Happy is quite an understatement, more like over the moon with it, cheers Marcarm.

Latest posts

Back