All about beer quiz.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"How many gallons of beer in a keg?"???

Well that depends on the size of the keg! Normally 11g, 22g, 36g or 18g.

Then they give the answer as 15.5g and that there are 31 gallons in a barrel. There are 36 gallons in a barrel. I think it must be an American quiz, where a "barrel" is a different size to everywhere else.

Actually I've just carried on with the quiz, and obv American with all those questions. Also, really badly worded and with many incorrect or debatable answers.

I was always led to believe Oktoberfest beers were produced in the spring and left to lager in caves over the summer or something like that

Also The ale fermented in a few days is a little ambiguous.. Some Ales will be days some weeks and strickly speaking the final and tinier parts of fermentation usually take place after several days..

I kind of stopped after that question..

"How many gallons of beer in a keg?"???

Well that depends on the size of the keg! Normally 11g, 22g, 36g or 18g.

Then they give the answer as 15.5g and that there are 31 gallons in a barrel. There are 36 gallons in a barrel. I think it must be an American quiz, where a "barrel" is a different size to everywhere else.

Actually I've just carried on with the quiz, and obv American with all those questions. Also, really badly worded and with many incorrect or debatable answers.

The lager serving temp in old money "fahrenheit" is a giveaway to the quizmaster not being of euro shores.

I got 29, same as the OP. As a child of the 90s, the imperial measure questions threw me!

Back