And they all complained about Hancock...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're being over sensitive here tbh. No offence was intended and i wasn't replying to any individual. I just think the reality is co played and doesn't come down to to big injustice that is being ignored. The death rate plummeted after the vaccines were administered. You won't get a mass vaccine programme in an emergency that is totally problem free. But some people want to build the problems up into a huge issue and build a story around that. And make out that the powers that be are wicked or something. Whereas Covid and vaccine problems are actually taken seriously and are being researched and treatment is given to the best of everybody's ability. We are very lucky to have what we have.

But anyway we disagree and won't change each other's minds. Its a massive debate that isnt manageable on a brew forum thread.
Agreed, I'm off to build some water ...

1673085718941.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-...id-jabs-causing-heart-problems-do-have-proof/

I feel sorry for Dr Malhotra. His father died in his 70s but otherwise in okay health, he struggled to make any sense of it and decided that the only likely explanation could’ve been his Covid vaccination. Since then he’s set about trying to establish a link and sadly in the process has torched what remained of his reputation as a serious clinician after he previously sought to make a name for himself flogging celebrity fad diet books.
His paper was widely ignored because it was published in something that barely qualifies as a journal. It is nominally about insulin resistance (odd place for Cardiology article). It only sporadically publishes anything at all and when it does, only online and authored by members of its editorial board (which includes Dr Malhotra). The below link explains in detail why his claims are unsupported.

Re the BHF excess deaths quoted, the BHF have linked these to things like significant delays in ambulance responses to cardiac arrests and massive backlogs people accessing cardiac services, i.e. cardiac disease isn’t increasing, we’re just getting worse at intervening before people die.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...ms-about-benefits-risks-covid-19-vaccination/

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/n...nked-to-excess-deaths-involving-heart-disease

Dr. Angus Dalgleish, a renowned oncologist practising in the UK, recently wrote an open letter to the editor-in-chief of the medical journal The BMJ, urging the journal that harmful effects of Covid injections be “aired and debated immediately” because cancers and other diseases are rapidly progressing among “boosted” people.

Dr. Dalgleish is a Professor of Oncology at St George’s, University of London. His letter to Dr. Kamran Abbasi, the Editor in Chief of the BMJ, was written in support of a colleague’s plea to Dr. Abbasi that the BMJ make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic.

Read Prof. Dalgleish’s letter below:

Dear Kamran Abbasi,
Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme given the average age of death of Covid in the UK is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.
The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)
However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.
Even within my own personal contacts I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster – one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.
I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.
The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control – and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.
This must be aired and debated immediately.
Angus Dalgleish MD FRACP FRCP FRCPath FMedSci

This thread is starting to go into conspiracy theory territory
Rushed vaccine development, immunity of the vaccine companies from future claims, MPs with financial interests in the companies... near coercion into getting vaccines, exclusion from travel and implication of exclusion from other areas of society, a global collusion... just a conspiracy theory. Not to mention all the mask wearing stuff and Karen behaviour that resulted.

Last edited:
Rushed vaccine development, immunity of the vaccine companies from future claims, MPs with financial interests in the companies... near coercion into getting vaccines, exclusion from travel and implication of exclusion from other areas of society, a global collusion... just a conspiracy theory. Not to mention all the mask wearing stuff and Karen behaviour that resulted.
Yep, conspiracy theory.

I feel sorry for Dr Malhotra. His father died in his 70s but otherwise in okay health, he struggled to make any sense of it and decided that the only likely explanation could’ve been his Covid vaccination. Since then he’s set about trying to establish a link and sadly in the process has torched what remained of his reputation as a serious clinician after he previously sought to make a name for himself flogging celebrity fad diet books.
His paper was widely ignored because it was published in something that barely qualifies as a journal. It is nominally about insulin resistance (odd place for Cardiology article). It only sporadically publishes anything at all and when it does, only online and authored by members of its editorial board (which includes Dr Malhotra). The below link explains in detail why his claims are unsupported.

Re the BHF excess deaths quoted, the BHF have linked these to things like significant delays in ambulance responses to cardiac arrests and massive backlogs people accessing cardiac services, i.e. cardiac disease isn’t increasing, we’re just getting worse at intervening before people die.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...ms-about-benefits-risks-covid-19-vaccination/

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/n...nked-to-excess-deaths-involving-heart-disease
Certainly a number of those deaths could be attributed to those factors. There are a reasonable number of clinicians theorising that a significant proportion are due to covid side effects or the covid vaccination. There is no more definitive data I can find that says delayed healthcare caused these deaths rather than covid or a covid vaccination. There is no money in finding this answer out it seems. 🤔 I know of two people who have suffered paralysis shortly after an mrna vaccine and two people who died of heart failure whilst waiting over 40 minutes for an ambulance on a 999 call.

I've had angina and numbness down my right arm when exercising hard since I was 20 so stopped that and took up cycling. It returned about 2014 so I finally saw the doc after, in the quiet inter covid waves about it and was admitted to hospital. post op I have a little discomfort sometimes but its like 90%+ fixed and I've had 1 az & 2 moderna shots and not knowingly had covid, whenever I've tested its always been negative.

There are lot of variables I'd suggest. I believe in my circumstances the vaccine didn't injure me. I was told if I did catch covid before during or shortly after the op by my surgeon that would be the end of me. It was delta doing the rounds at the time.

Makes you wonder with all the complexities of life how you can ever drill down into data and find anything conclusive out.

Latest posts

Back