And they all complained about Hancock...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clarkson makes a mean joke about Markle and it's outrage.

MP highlights vax injuries and deaths to UK citizens and it's tumbleweed, then they suspend him from Parliament!

If I had a broom big enough the houses of parliament would look like the day Bridgen was speaking after sweeping out the shyte that currently resides there, they would all be swept out awaiting replacement by MPs that actually represent us.

Despicable :mad:

Hancock did take time off from his work in Parliament. To try and repair his self damaged reputation. While Bridgen struggles to stick to the facts. It's such a shockingly bad government we have. If they had any self respect or moral compass they'd call an election.

https://fullfact.org/health/andrew-bridgen-vaccine-safety-debate/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ucts-regulatory-agency-pmqs-b2240922.html?amp
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64037297.amp
So that the shambles in power at the moment are replaced with another shambles?

It doesn't matter who you vote for - the government gets in!

When the quality of our leaders is so low in all parties there is no hope for our future governance, what is needed is complete reform, a change of rules and incentives to represent people not self-interests.

For MPs to be going off the deep-end over Clarkson, creating committees to invent more draconian laws to control speech to stop hurty people from hurting the children of the world, just reinforces to me that MPs, who swear allegiance to the Crown and not to the people are engaged in continuous protection of the Monarchy as per the oath that they take. MPs do not work for the people, they work for the protection of the Monarchy.

And this supports the reason why nothing, NOTHING is being done to investigate what is happening with a large number of people that have been affected by a medicine sanctioned by the idiots in charge, when every medicine that came before it was either stopped at the first hint of it causing deaths - beggars belief!

What's so special about this particular medicine that they are actively ignoring it? There is no transparency without investigation, this is going to rumble on now until it does reach a conclusion of sorts, I suspect it will turn out to be the mother of all cover-ups.

So that the shambles in power at the moment are replaced with another shambles?

It doesn't matter who you vote for - the government gets in!

When the quality of our leaders is so low in all parties there is no hope for our future governance, what is needed is complete reform, a change of rules and incentives to represent people not self-interests.

For MPs to be going off the deep-end over Clarkson, creating committees to invent more draconian laws to control speech to stop hurty people from hurting the children of the world, just reinforces to me that MPs, who swear allegiance to the Crown and not to the people are engaged in continuous protection of the Monarchy as per the oath that they take. MPs do not work for the people, they work for the protection of the Monarchy.

And this supports the reason why nothing, NOTHING is being done to investigate what is happening with a large number of people that have been affected by a medicine sanctioned by the idiots in charge, when every medicine that came before it was either stopped at the first hint of it causing deaths - beggars belief!

What's so special about this particular medicine that they are actively ignoring it? There is no transparency without investigation, this is going to rumble on now until it does reach a conclusion of sorts, I suspect it will turn out to be the mother of all cover-ups.
This is what the internet has done. Turned loads of people into conspiracy theorists.

I don't see any sense in trying to create some kind of linkage between Clarkson and Bridgen, other than to say that both have to take responsibility for their own words.

Which medicine is that?
A lot of medicines can cause death and are still in use as the benefit to the majority outweighs the negatives.

I don't see any sense in trying to create some kind of linkage between Clarkson and Bridgen, other than to say that both have to take responsibility for their own words.
No-one was linking Clarkson and Bridgen.

I was highlighting that the plight of MPs appears to be skewed towards directing their energies (and hence taxpayers money) into a relatively trivial subject when compared against vaccine harms.

For those that have any interest in the subject Bridgen has been massive on social media since he raised questions - you can hear him explain everything on this podcast (other podcasts are undoubtedly available):

https://delingpole.podbean.com/

What part is the theory?
All of it. It's an interpretation presented as truth but there are other ways to perceive what happened. More intelligent ways to be honest. The full facts analysis is somewhere to start.

All of it. It's an interpretation presented as truth but there are other ways to perceive what happened. More intelligent ways to be honest. The full facts analysis is somewhere to start.
My post is not presented as truth, it's a theory as you correctly identified, but I assume you added the word conspiracy as a pejorative slur in order to avoid acknowledging my point of view and attempt to discredit my post and the content - fair enough, that's your view.

But to assert that full-fact fact checking is any more an intelligent way to start is frankly laughable, have full-fact fact checked why no MPs attended Bridgens debate?

Full-fact, and other fact checkers are not credible due to their consistent approach to defending their funders in the pursuit of discrediting other people's assertions. Full fact are partisan depending on who is funding them, there may be truth in full-facts responses, there may be no truth, therefore their responses also remain theory.

It still doesn't bring us any closer to answering the question - given the level of vaccine harms - why MPs choose to actively ignore this important matter and yet will happily rush to gather and setup new committee's in reaction to the idiotic rants of Clarkson which pales in insignificance against injuries and deaths caused by the vaccine?

No-one was linking Clarkson and Bridgen.

I was highlighting that the plight of MPs appears to be skewed towards directing their energies (and hence taxpayers money) into a relatively trivial subject when compared against vaccine harms.

Violence against women is one of the biggest societal challenges we face.

Look up the number of deaths of women at the hands of violent men and come back and say it's a trivial issue. Why are your attentions not focused on that?

My post is not presented as truth, it's a theory as you correctly identified, but I assume you added the word conspiracy as a pejorative slur in order to avoid acknowledging my point of view and attempt to discredit my post and the content - fair enough, that's your view.

But to assert that full-fact fact checking is any more an intelligent way to start is frankly laughable, have full-fact fact checked why no MPs attended Bridgens debate?

Full-fact, and other fact checkers are not credible due to their consistent approach to defending their funders in the pursuit of discrediting other people's assertions. Full fact are partisan depending on who is funding them, there may be truth in full-facts responses, there may be no truth, therefore their responses also remain theory.

It still doesn't bring us any closer to answering the question - given the level of vaccine harms - why MPs choose to actively ignore this important matter and yet will happily rush to gather and setup new committee's in reaction to the idiotic rants of Clarkson which pales in insignificance against injuries and deaths caused by the vaccine?

More Jones-esque deflection. You may not get it from him, but you get it from his acolytes.

I think you're being over sensitive here tbh. No offence was intended and i wasn't replying to any individual. I just think the reality is co played and doesn't come down to to big injustice that is being ignored. The death rate plummeted after the vaccines were administered. You won't get a mass vaccine programme in an emergency that is totally problem free. But some people want to build the problems up into a huge issue and build a story around that. And make out that the powers that be are wicked or something. Whereas Covid and vaccine problems are actually taken seriously and are being researched and treatment is given to the best of everybody's ability. We are very lucky to have what we have.

But anyway we disagree and won't change each other's minds. Its a massive debate that isnt manageable on a brew forum thread.

Violence against women is one of the biggest societal challenges we face.

Look up the number of deaths of women at the hands of violent men and come back and say it's a trivial issue. Why are your attentions not focused on that?
I said relatively trivial.

Latest posts

Back