Quantcast

Anyone use this company?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Markk

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use their yeasts most of the time now. Agree as above, a great company to deal with. Put “Crossmyloof” in a search (top right) on this forum. There are loads of threads discussing their yeasts.

lupinehorror

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they're the only folk i use for yeast. have gotten hops from them also. 5* service every, single, time.

AXW123

Regular.
Reaction score
Yep - one of the best around. Fantastic fast friendly service, great yeast and hops. Cant recommend highly enough.

Broken Toe

Reaction score
Really helpful guys. Ping them an email and they'll help out about pretty much anything

lupinehorror

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah their emails always raise a smile. never had anything like that from another online retailer.
have two types of yeast inbound from them right now and my fridge contains many more varieties of theirs.

GerritT

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of this company? They seem to have some interesting yeasts!

Ordered from the Netherlands, went well. Good range of products, good staff.
They have quite some fanboys on this site. Can recommend.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah their emails always raise a smile. never had anything like that from another online retailer.
have two types of yeast inbound from them right now and my fridge contains many more varieties of theirs.
For sure as there's always a chuckle to be had from Steve's mail,so much so you need to reply.

LisaMC

Regular.
Reaction score
We are going to do an order on payday. The hubster wants to get some hops as well for his brews since I showed him the website and the prices which are fab too. We’ll be buying quite a few items so should get some good discounts. 👌🏻

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are going to do an order on payday. The hubster wants to get some hops as well for his brews since I showed him the website and the prices which are fab too. We’ll be buying quite a few items so should get some good discounts. 👌🏻
There is also forum discount available in the sponsors forum which is 10%.

Latest posts