Bits in my beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beardedbrewer

Reaction score
Hi guys I have just had a look at my beer that I bottle 2 week a go and I have fond bits floating in every bottle some are worse than this.

Is they any thing I can do?

EE0B3F8C-341E-4C94-BE82-54AB8B690DC6.jpeg

9825C7DC-3B01-48EE-82E3-DB36EBF8DC80.jpeg

553318FC-A8E4-4577-97E2-8014D98E677F.jpeg
Sorry it a kit, a Woodford real ale kit

Just open one and poured into a glass and got a better picture

Leave them in a cool place for a week or so and the yeast will pack down to the bottom of the bottle.
Transport carefully and open / pour carefully and you'll leave the yeast at the bottom and not in your glass.
All bottle conditioned / carb'd beer has this. Some yeast strains are better than others though at packing down tight and hard

Leave them in a cool place for a week or so and the yeast will pack down to the bottom of the bottle.
Transport carefully and open / pour carefully and you'll leave the yeast at the bottom and not in your glass.
All bottle conditioned / carb'd beer has this. Some yeast strains are better than others though at packing down tight and hard
+1 on that

It may not look the best but gd it dos taste alright even though it was warm. Yes I know I will go to hell for drinking warm Ale lol

Latest posts

Back