Boiler/urn for BIAB

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ale

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking at moving from beer kits to BIAB and thinking of getting a boiler to do this. Is it as simple as buying one with variable temperature control and using the built in thermostat? I've never done AG brewing so dont know if this will give accurate enough temperature control or not. Does anyone have one that works ok or able to give any recommendations?

My wife does not want the smell in the house so Im looking at something I can set up in the garage. I can put a pulley in there if I need to as I've read this is a good idea. Any pictures or links to pages that show a good set up would be really helpful for me.

Once I've got the equipment I will worry about the ingredients and method - one step at a time.

My man cave (garage) will be set up with a mixture of mutligym and fitness equipment and homebrew equipment. All I need is a PS4 in there and my wife will never have to see me again, lol.

Good idea - Drink beer. Do execise to stave off beer belly. All in one place.

@stevej Are you watching ;) :tongue:

If i remember rightly Mods cannot poke fun at Members :hmm: might have to have a chat with Mr Austin :whistle: and anyway you lot all no i was the handsome Mod :clap:

Latest posts

Back