Brewdog Indie Pale Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braziliain

Small Batch Brewer
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this not a very nice beer?

It reminds me of drinking Skol when I was 16.

Wondering if maybe I bought some old cans that are badly packaged or something?!

I’ve had it once and found it very bland. It’s far and away Brewdog’s worst beer!

I'm honestly gutted that I bought a 4 can pack asad1

I might try to give the other 3 away. I'm not sure I dislike anyone that much though...

It didn't go down well on the EFP forums either. I had a free pint of v2 which was ok but a bit bland, I believe v1 went down really badly.
I think the idea behind it was as a "gateway" beer whatever that is.

I had one and found it more interesting to look at the can than drink the beer contained within.

Very dull.

A gateway beer?

It seems like they are trying to cash in on the vast numbers who purchase Carling in their local supermarket.

They always told the world they were uncompromising but this new headline beer is a sorry compromise at best.

Brewdog are about marketing their brand not products. That’s what happens when you go corporate. Out of the 100 so beers, they’ve made 3 good ones, Punk, Pony & Elvis. Clockwork Tangerine is good, but not exactly groundbreaking.

Latest posts

Back