Building a Shed?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to get the last 40 or so boards all soaked in oil, ready for putting on the shed tomorrow, then the outside will be finished!

Also, managed to get this from someone who was about to smash it up...

That will do for the floor to the front of the shed, a kind of patio you could say!!

Thanks

Few changes to the interior coming soon, one of the Tv's is coming out!,and outside, i have got rid of the oil bath and tidied all the garden up.

Me and the wife are going round pubs this weekend, seeing if there is anything that we can lay our hands on for here, talking of which, the wife has gotten me this!!!!

Ok, few changes to the interior today, me and the wife have been making more room inside, so....the wall in the middle of the shed has gone out, along with the TV on that wall too, and the 2 seater sofa is ready to be sold, loads more room...it opens it all up, so everyone can now be seen from the bar!!!!

Picture!

Dangling wire gets removed Sunday!

Just a few photos for you, as it is now, still not done

Comments Welcome!

Still not done, i went to the car boot today, got a 4 optic spinner, and 3 pictures too, loads of glasses, and only one going piddle, a little bell for the end of the bar!!!!!!
Thanks

Well, after a month and halfs rest because of no work, today i start a new job!
Mon-thurs 10 hour shifts, good really, i no longer have to work sundays and have a long weekend too!!!!
I start tonight at 8pm!
It was my 2nd job i applied for!!! :D

Great news, hope it goes well!

Superb shed too, really looks that business and enjoyed this thread seeing it come together. :thumb:

Back