Building a Shed?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really is a great shed. I remember mentioning those 4 x 4 columns right at the beginning of the build.
I would go for the crinkly tin roof myself
:clap:

Yes peelman, and i thank you for that info, and yes, more than likely its gonna be a tin roof of some sort.

Spending too much time in there now, putting my Vinyl in there this week, proper man cave it's coming!!

falafael said:
Been a while, few changes to the shed, most of all, in a few months am having a new roof covering, either bitumen sheeting, or metal corrugated, undecided at moment.
For now, i have took out the snug area!

very nice glenn...
as for the roof i think the corrugated would be best ...

Ok, the outside porch i built is now complete, and painted the same colour as the shed itself, metal gate also fitted onto that as well!

A few changes to the inside, as can be seen from the picture!

Light's on the ceiling, i am taking them down this weekend, i gone of them! lol

falafael said:
Ok, the outside porch i built is now complete, and painted the same colour as the shed itself, metal gate also fitted onto that as well!

A few changes to the inside, as can be seen from the picture!

Light's on the ceiling, i am taking them down this weekend, i gone of them! lol

high glenn...
looks amazing... :thumb: ...

I've just spent the last 2 days catching up with this thread (Work go in the way... and I was taking time to absorb the awesome)

Falafel, you sir are a genius. Pallets into a work of art.

I take my hat off to you :hat:

I have a serious case of the jealous!

Thanks for the comments mate, yeah, i am quite happy with it as of now, i tend to spend a lot of time in it as well!!!

More work coming in the next few weeks!

Get one built mate, cheap as chips really!

Hey looking good. I've not logged on in a while, the first thread I sought out was this one, and lo, it was right near the top of the 1st page, so still very much alive. Good to see its constantly changing. Do you have socials in there? It would be good to see some busy action shots.

Blimey Flaf, I have been away for quite a while, almost a year to be precise and your still at it, you never cease to amaze me, in all honesty you should of been on the Queens New Years Honours list for sheer ingenuity. :cheers: All the best Buster

Man alive! I'm not normally a jealous person but that is bloody fantastic.
Just gone through this thread and that is some top work, hats off Id love something like that :thumb:

Back