Bulk hops.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

lancon

Reaction score
I purchased 5 kg of 2018 eldorado and put 4 kg on ebay at £30 a kg and not one was purchased, so I cancelled the listing and will brew with them myself - most now in a very crowded freezer..........
will you get through it before it deteriorates, even in the freezer?

divrack

Regular.
Reaction score
Hops arrived yesterday, thanks
Good stuff I was worried the posties might be struggling.

Check it's all correct though, I lost the bit of paper I'd made sense of everything on and had to use the phone in Tesco carpark to make sure everything was right, so I might of messed something up

clyne

Reaction score
Yep got mine too, thank you! Hoping to get a brew this weekend - even with an orthopaedic boot on due to a ruptured Achilles. Drafting in my son to help with the heavy lifting 😀

nixhaz

Reaction score
I'd go for 500g of ctz + a mix of others (not fuggles though), or a kg of ctz depending on what you have in stock. Cheers mate!

divrack

Regular.
Reaction score
I'd go for 500g of ctz + a mix of others (not fuggles though), or a kg of ctz depending on what you have in stock. Cheers mate!
I can do eldorado and hallertau blanc plus the ctz. Pm your address and I'll double check I have enough eldo. Think it will be 35 or thereabouts for the kg maybe a little less I can't remember

Group Builder