Calling all Wurzels brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandit081

Reaction score
Over the past year I have seen lots of this forums members trying different types of juices to mix with the orange juice or grape juice from the supermarket and from what I can see have come up with some excellent results.

I have onyl made about 6 gallons of wurzels and I love it but whilst browsing for cheap juices bought in bulk online I came across.

I havent got the spare cash right now to try one but does anyone fancy trying one of these weird and wonderful juices in a wurzels?

http://www.naturaljuices.co.uk/?gclid=C ... 2Aod93_dig

I would love to try them, but at that sort of price it is unlikely that I will :shock:

How much?? :shock:

Thats over 30 quid to make up 1 gallon of wurzels using that...
Thats 5 pounds a bottle!

I'll stick to my 40p a bottle jobs, 50p if i've been fancy and used fruit tea bags.

I thought that si what you would all say lol lol, I totally agree it kind of negates the point of a cheapp ass wurzels brew but if you look at their other products some of them are cheaper.

LOL that made me chuckle, I might likie to try one of them just for the hell of it but they would be for very very special occasions lol.

ricardo said:
cheapp ass wurzels brew
Oi watch it matey !!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, 50p is a lot of money. Calling us cheap..... *mutter*
I've bought a drink in a pub and not enjoyed it because at the back of my mind I was thinking I could haver made a gallon of wurzels for that.

just had my first wurzels and its awesome have to pass it on to Tom Donoguhue he's been making wine for the past 30 years or more in my home town a legend :cheers:
was looking at the concentrate thats expensive stuff why not go with Meridian they do malt and barely extract too autumn and hedge grow pear apple and other fruits, not exotic but usefull and cheap. to be honest i dunno how to pronounce most them that were on their.

Yeah biddy I know what your saying, it was just a link i found that I thought I woulod share, I love the wurzels brew myself and was just trying to spark a bit of convo about it, think ill keep my ideas to meself next time lol.

Sorry guys.

Amadeus said:
I've bought a drink in a pub and not enjoyed it because at the back of my mind I was thinking I could haver made a gallon of wurzels for that.

Its not just me then :D

Same here! When i was younger i didnt bother me, but now i have hit 40 and know how much cheaper it is to make your own drink, it kills me when i have to pay well over the odds for watered down ****!

hong said:
now i ... know how much cheaper it is to make your own drink, it kills me when i have to pay well over the odds for watered down ****!
I also enjoy a good laugh at supermarket beer prices, knowing that I can make as good or better for one fifth to one quarter of the price, and thank goodness that I don't have to pay that anymore unless there's something I'd particularly like to sample.

Back to topic, I didn't even click through to those juice prices but guessed they would be expensive, I don't think I will be using them anytime soon.

Moley said:
Back to topic, I didn't even click through to those juice prices but guessed they would be expensive, I don't think I will be using them anytime soon.
Moley......click on the link below and scroll down to the price at the bottom....

You will sh*t yourself! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Link

wurzel said:
Moley......click on the link below and scroll down to the price at the bottom....

You will sh*t yourself! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Link
HOW MUCH?!?!?! :shock: :eek: :shock:

And that's not even a full litre!

Fresh underwear please :oops:

Latest posts

Back