Christmas beer count down

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, just bought another 100g Cascade, 100g Citra & 5 different small bags of grain to add to my base grain. What, with the several other bags of hops I've got left and 15kg odd of base malt I've plenty of options for my next few brews in time for xmas\new year etc.

I have my whiskey barrel stout (12%) and Belgian Quads (both +11%) to spring on the relatives for the holidays. They'll have no idea what hit them. Seriously, I'll be serving these beers in flight glasses (4oz) and keeping the availability under tight control.

it's always fun to give an easy drinking quad to an unsuspecting member of the family and then see them attempt to find where they left their legs :laugh8:

Old ale made in January, Brewferm Christmas made in February (only a few left) Patersbier and a Dry Stout in the fermenter. Might sneak a Mango IPA in before Xmas and a LME hedgrohe hopped bitter.

Got a weissbier conditioning
Mango milkshake ipa dry hopped this weekend
Hopefully a black ipa brewed in a couple of weeks which might be ready

Still got a **** load to do. Two punk ipa one stout. One special stout and a cascade ipa. Thats five brews!!!

Still got between a dozen and 30 of everything in my signature. The old ale was brewed for Christmas, it's ended up as a learning experience but some folks really like it. The barleywine I brewed last December is hopefully going to be the real star for the season, taster bottle was very good. The braggot is still going, currently at 1.028 for 9.5% but my estimates say it could got all the way to 11.5%, being a kveik brew it should also be conditioned for Christmas.

Punkish IPA, Brixton Porter, foreign extra stout, black IPA, bottled and a cream Ale in the fermenter to bottle next week. Over 220 bottles of fresh beer should see us right. Plus there's about 50 rochefort 10 clone brewed in January and a similar number of Ris brewed in the middle of last year, hic!

Just some Dubbel and an MK of saison. Stocks severely diminished due to moving house. My first delivery since the move arrived yesterday and I hope to get my first brew on o the 23rd - probably a Mosaic SMaSH

Have you done yours? I've got a wheat,pale ale,saison and ESB in the shed. Bottled another pale today. Brewing a stout tomorrow and hopefully another stout or pale on Saturday...I pray it's enough!
prey its enough OMG I would die if I consumed all that lol

Should have 5 cornies filled by next weekend. Will probably put a pale ale on after I get my birthday present (week before Christmas), hopefully be ready to drink in the New Year.

Still got between a dozen and 30 of everything in my signature. The old ale was brewed for Christmas, it's ended up as a learning experience but some folks really like it. The barleywine I brewed last December is hopefully going to be the real star for the season, taster bottle was very good. The braggot is still going, currently at 1.028 for 9.5% but my estimates say it could got all the way to 11.5%, being a kveik brew it should also be conditioned for Christmas.

The Old Ale was that a Greg Hughes recipe? Mine was made in January too but I can't drink a pint of it. Is yours sweet too? I know it's meant to be sweeter but gosh I wish I put it in smaller bottles. What is your/tasters opinions?

Just some Dubbel and an MK of saison. Stocks severely diminished due to moving house. My first delivery since the move arrived yesterday and I hope to get my first brew on o the 23rd - probably a Mosaic SMaSH
SWMBO has decided to throw a NY party so I officially have permission to go into “brew like crazy” mode. On the lookout for a brew fridge ASAP then hope to get Mosaic, EKG and Hersbrucker SMaSHes on over the next 2 weeks!

Latest posts

Back