CML

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to say how good these guys are and their service they give to us brewers, so i would like to wish Mark, Cammy, Tom, and Steve a merry christmas and happy new year, you guys are a credit to the home brew industry no better than that you are leaders of it acheers.
My sentiments exactly. Best wishes to all in Bonnie Scotland.
🎅 🌲 ⛄ 🎅 🌲 ⛄ 🎅 🌲 ⛄ 🎅 🌲 ⛄ 🎅 🌲 ⛄ 🎅 🌲
Hear the one about the snowman who turned to his mate and said "Here! Do you smell Carrots?"

⛄

While we’re on the topic, please could someone remind me how to get the forum discount? I am tempted to give one of the AG kits a try.

While we’re on the topic, please could someone remind me how to get the forum discount? I am tempted to give one of the AG kits a try.
Unfortunately they don't do discount now on single kits . I was informed if u buy more and add it to the comments they will take off the 10%
Try "Give me 10 Tom " in the comments
Gamma Ray and English Tropical both excellent

As Stuarts has said just type it in and it takes it off the total at the end athumb.. 🎅

I've just noticed they have their liquid yeasts back in stock, well some of them at least. I'm keen to give one of them a go for an NEIPA but it will have to wait for now. I've a total of 136 litres of 'stuff' fermenting as of today, so the NEIPA will have to wait.

I've just noticed they have their liquid yeasts back in stock, well some of them at least. I'm keen to give one of them a go for an NEIPA but it will have to wait for now. I've a total of 136 litres of 'stuff' fermenting as of today, so the NEIPA will have to wait.
I used Juice Machine for a NEIPA last year and it was excellent!

Back