Co2 regulator buying advice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cropdusting

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for a good value co2 regulator which I can attach a sodastream gas cylinder to. Happy to buy an adapter if it makes more sense to buy a regulator for bigger tanks(I have a big cylinder and fill the sodastream ones from it) . Looking online there seems to a lot of mixed reviews, and looking at ebay I have no idea which are good.

Can anyone recommend a good one that ideally is not too expensive?

Thanks for your help
Dom

I’ve got this: works great and cheap and cheerful;
https://brewkegtap.co.uk/collections/gas-co2-equipment/products/kegland-mk4-beverage-co2-regulator
Unless you need to take your kegs out and about I’m not sure what the benefit of decanting the co2 from bottle to soda stream is? but if if you need it:

https://brewkegtap.co.uk/collection...kegland-mk4-beverage-co2-sodastream-regulator

Looks like the same reg but with an adapter 👍🏻
Many thanks for the links, will check them out.

Cheers

I'd rather buy an ODL than a crapland. You can use the search function, it was discussed a couple of times.

I'd rather buy an ODL than a crapland. You can use the search function, it was discussed a couple of times.
My ODL regulator fell 2ft from a folding step. My “Crapland” one fell from the top of a tall larder fridge.

The ODL stopped working the moment it hit the ground. The Kegland one is still going strong 2 years later.

I've got both too. They're regulators...not much to them really. They do what they say on the tin. The keg land one is easier to use because of the adjustment knob instead of the thin screw but for Homebrew either are perfectly fine.

Looking to take the step up from soda streams bottles as the mini regulator and need to frequently change bottles are starting to boil my urine, currently torn between the two regulators mentioned above, yet to get a co2 tank, so may wait to bundle in with my new brew order.

Hopefully either brewkegtap or malt miller will have some discount codes knocking about, unless anyone is aware of any current ones?

Latest posts

Back