Cwtch by Tiny Rebel Brewery

Discussion in 'Member Reviews - Beer Kits and Brewing Equipment.' started by Wrongway, Sep 21, 2016.

Help Support The Homebrew Forum UK by donating:

1. Oct 28, 2019 #141

Elliott 22

Elliott 22

Elliott 22

Thanks bez

2. Oct 31, 2019 #142

Poochops

Poochops

Poochops

Landlord.

I was on homebrew online earlier buying a false bottom for the grain father, I’ve not used them for ages and thought I’d have a pootle around the website and saw the Cwtch kit. Remembering how good this is I just ordered one, my first kit for two years and I’ve got great expectations for a Christmas sesh or two!
    I was looking back on this thread and it was two years yesterday that I said I’d brew it again, I’ve done about twenty ag brews in the meantime but seeing the kit the memory of how good it is came flooding back, can’t wait to get it going now.

3. Nov 1, 2019 #143

Minimag1

Minimag1

Minimag1

Did this kit myself on the strength of what I've read on here (normally do all grain), must say I'm pleasantly surprised, kits have come a long way from when I did them in the 80's

Poochops likes this.
  4. Nov 2, 2019 #144

johncrobinson

johncrobinson

johncrobinson

Regular.

I agree. You get good information from members here who have actualy have bought the kit, That oneself might only be still be at the stage of thinking about .