Deathrow Sandwich

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rueben every time! Salt beef, sauerkraut, cheese and mustard 🤤

I grew up with 8 brothers and 3 sisters so your standard 4kg ham out of the supermarket didn't cut it. The ones we had still had the bone still in them. I don't see them like that anymore😀😀

No other standard issue cheese sandwich takers then😁

This is my last ever sandwich?

White bread, carefully sandwiching an AK-47, ammunition, some Semtex with a suitable detonator, a small arm with required ammunition and pictures of my jailors shagging donkeys.

Followed by a bid for freedom. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! athumb..

+1 for the Reuben, but Canadian style with Montreal smoked meat, sauerkraut, mustard and swiss cheese on dark rye bread.

Crusty white bloomer doorstops, smoked ham, shredded iceberg and a generous spread of dressing made from honey, mustard and mayonaise.

I can't believe there's not a single bacon butty on this list yet ... I'd definitely go for one, made with thick sliced white bread, toasted and buttered, then with smoked, grilled back bacon and Heinz tomato ketchup 😛

Cheers, PhilB

I was wondering that. I'd go for the breakfast butty. Thick sliced white, Warburtons preferably Super Toastie, buttered with proper butter, then bacon, sausage and fried egg. Egg still a bit runny in the middle so it provides the sauce when you cut it in half. 🤪

Double fried egg, white bread, butter, salt n white pepper.
Guaranteed to make a mess, brilliant.
Proper banjo.

Actually, when I go fishing tomorrow, I'll probably spend as long a time cooking eggs as I will be fishing 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

White bread, crunchy peanut butter with homegrown tomatoes and dry greek olives. May sound weird but it's gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back