Digiboil or Klarstein?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liams1989

Reaction score
Hi all, think I’ve narrowed down my choice to one of these two all in one setups. Does anyone have any reason to buy one over the other? From what I’ve seen I’d need a separate cooler for the digiboil but that seems to be about it?

There is scope to get the grain basket for the Digiboil. That's what tipped me towards the Digiboil.

I've got a Klarstein Maischfest. Was torn between that and the Digiboil, with both having the grain basket and chiller coil. In the end I went for the Klarstein because I got it for much cheapness. Think I paid £125. Check out the various threads on the subject, you'll read about how to get it cheaper (HifiTower).

I've got a Klarstein Maischfest. Was torn between that and the Digiboil, with both having the grain basket and chiller coil. In the end I went for the Klarstein because I got it for much cheapness. Think I paid £125. Check out the various threads on the subject, you'll read about how to get it cheaper (HifiTower).
I’ve seen the b grade ones but they are still £215. Not seen any other ways to get it cheaper?

When I was deciding between the two makes earlier this year (different model than yours), I opted for a Digiboil solely because of shipment uncertainty. At the time Klarstein had a note on their web page stating delivery times may be delayed. I did contact them for info but they didn't reply, thus went for the other company. You may want to check out delivery before purchasing. Good luck with whichever you go for. 👍

When I was deciding between the two makes earlier this year (different model than yours), I opted for a Digiboil solely because of shipment uncertainty. At the time Klarstein had a note on their web page stating delivery times may be delayed. I did contact them for info but they didn't reply, thus went for the other company. You may want to check out delivery before purchasing. Good luck with whichever you go for. 👍
What did you opt for on the cooling front?

Latest posts

Back