DUP leader steps down after historical sexual assault allegations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosch

Landlord.
Reaction score
Jeffrey Donaldson steps down as leader of DUP after historical sexual assault allegations.

How will this affect the NI assembly?

Crazy stuff, it was doing the rounds on twitter this morning. Then he confirmed at lunch time by standing down. I feel for the victim's

Couple of thoughts…

1) Overtime going at the meme factory all week

2) Not sure how my mouthbreathing DUP voting neighbours are going to square this particular circle. I’ll have to ask them who they want to vote for next week, it looks like a local by-election is looming.

3) Why didn’t Iris Robinson cure him when she was praying away the gay for all those other poor closeted ones in the early noughties.

On point 3, to be fair. Iris and Jeffery were probably too busy focusing on their own superinjunctions at the time.

The age of the victims.
Not sure if it's true tbh, but a lot of posters are stating this
Sorry, I was being facetious. Jefferys predilections aside, and all the other sh1t that the DUP stand for, making a joke about the fact that they are also new earth creationists seamed to be the safest ground.

Sorry, I was being facetious. Jefferys predilections aside, and all the other sh1t that the DUP stand for, making a joke about the fact that they are also new earth creationists seamed to be the safest ground.
Of course, I didn't think otherwise.
You come across as thoughtful in the vast majority of your posts

Not a fan of the DUP or Donaldson, but the allegations are truly awful.

This is what some of the rumours on reddit are

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_223859_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_223859_Reddit.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Wonder how many in the party elite knew this beforehand ? This kind of thing does not just pop up all of a sudden without any pre warning. Is it his daughter and neice the allegations came from ?

Wonder how many in the party elite knew this beforehand ? This kind of thing does not just pop up all of a sudden without any pre warning. Is it his daughter and neice the allegations came from ?
That's the story doing the rounds, the wife is charged as well. Which makes you think she knew about the crime...
No way the police are landing to his door without proper evidence, it would also need signed off at the highest office. They know the implications of charging a high profile politician with such as crime.

Back