DUP leader steps down after historical sexual assault allegations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the story doing the rounds, the wife is charged as well. Which makes you think she knew about the crime...
No way the police are landing to his door without proper evidence, it would also need signed off at the highest office. They know the implications of charging a high profile politician with such as crime.
Exactly my thoughts. Having gone through the process with my wife’s family recently it’s very hard to get a historical case to arrest level so as you say a high profile arrest of this nature would have to be watertight.
Fred and rose west spring to mind.
It’s disgusting thinking about what he is alleged to have done and her complicit in it in some manner.
But then it’s inherent in politics and religion. Makes you think eh ?

IMG_1584.png

John it is not often i am stuck for words but in this instance i can't, no offence meant mate, but out of respect for his victims i wont say what i thought
Humour isint for everyone rod. It’s my way of showing what a dirty bassard he is.
Not my photo but I passed it on because there are similarities and if it hits hard then it’s done its job. In a case like this we have to accept that it’s not right no matter what position you hold.

Humour isint for everyone rod. It’s my way of showing what a dirty bassard he is.
Not my photo but I passed it on because there are similarities and if it hits hard then it’s done its job. In a case like this we have to accept that it’s not right no matter what position you hold.
It's not the humour John, it's me on a personel level showing my respect for his victims acheers.

Is that him in his UDR costume.

I am sorry @Rodcx500z , but you need to have some cultural education on symbolism on Northern Irish/ Irish culture to understand why this is funny.

He was head of a right ring evangelical protestant party that sometime questioned the right of native Irish simply to exist.

Is that him in his UDR costume.

I am sorry @Rodcx500z , but you need to have some cultural education on symbolism on Northern Irish/ Irish culture to understand why this is funny.

He was head of a right ring evangelical protestant party that sometime questioned the right of native Irish simply to exist.
Thats fine and i understand that, even though i have Irish blood i find it hard to laugh when kids have been abused :beer1:

I wonder why this is all coming out now, just weeks after Donaldson agreed to end the boycott of power-sharing. Just how many of his backers knew about this?

I wonder why this is all coming out now, just weeks after Donaldson agreed to end the boycott of power-sharing. Just how many of his backers knew about this?
That's exactly my concern about this whole affair, I hope it's not politically driven in some way. If there's any truth in the story he deserves all the grief he's receiving. But if its a trumped up charge driven politically, then that would be an absolute horror show.

Time will tell, hopefully the truth comes out and Jeffery sticks around long enough for justice to be served. The main concern should be providing support to the victims

That's exactly my concern about this whole affair, I hope it's not politically driven in some way. If there's any truth in the story he deserves all the grief he's receiving. But if its a trumped up charge driven politically, then that would be an absolute horror show.
From what I read on reddit, a victim disclosed to her husband, who encouraged the victim to report to PSNI.
The PSNI then bugged Donaldson for evidence.

If this is true, the victim must be incredibly brave and deserves full support

Back