Ecofass Kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive done quite abit of research into traditional brand new 20ltr kegs and the crusader price is v. competative, when you consider all the on costs associated with buying and distrubution.

Rhys said:
graysalchemy said:
What Darcey was saying was that he couldn't order direct from the manufacturer, which is correct. However if a european distributor wouldn't sell to him then that may infringe EU laws though again if you have geographical distribution agreements european suppliers probably wouldn't be allowed to under the terms of their agreement.
Yes that sounds right but I'm not sure that horizontal distribution rights I.e territorial distribution agreements are either legal or enforceable under EU competition law. Theres a Slaughter and May guide On the web that seems to say this.
http://www.slaughterandmay.com/media/64 ... -rules.pdf
But then it also says there are lots of loop holes so we both may be right :cheers:
And I for one can't afford advice from Slaughter and May. ;)

Sorry but far to much to read and I am not realy that interested, it was only a passing comment :thumb:

Anyone know if these Ecofass kegs are ok with fizzy lager and cider? And would you just batch prime and add to the kegs? Would it carbonate enough that way?

If so and you are still looking for a group buy, I'll take 2 please.

Totally new to home brewing and haven't even bottled by first batch yet.

Back