End of Year Awards! "Best/Most interesting recipe"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 123

Reaction score
We would like to introduce a feature to the forum, which will from now be an annual event!

THBF End of Year Awards!

The way it works......

You post on this thread your nomination for "Best/Most interesting recipe" - add a link to the post and mention the posters name!

Your nomination may then be added to a vote thread which will be opened for 1 week over the Christmas period.

The winner with the
most votes will receive from THBF a voucher for £20 to spend
at BrewUK.

We look forward to seeing who gets nominated and we would like to wish you all and your loved ones a Happy Christmas and look forward to your continued contribution to what YOU have made to be the fastest growing Home Brew Forum in the UK!

I can see nothing to say that this is restricted to beer recipes so I feel I must suggest Wurzel's Orange Wine.

I may have introduced it to this forum on another thread, Tubby Shaw picked up on it and started its own thread but neither of us have any right to the prize and I therefore nominate Wurzel.

Moley said:
I can see nothing to say that this is restricted to beer recipes so I feel I must suggest Wurzel's Orange Wine.

I may have introduced it to this forum on another thread, Tubby Shaw picked up on it and started its own thread but neither of us have any right to the prize and I therefore nominate Wurzel.
Can't argue with that Moley :thumb:
+1 for Wurzel :)

dennisking said:
most intresting must be cock ale

+1 for Tubbys Cock, he had the Balls to carry it off :thumb:

As per the Favorite thread vote

Vossy1 said:
Sorry Being a bit uber geeky here But My favorite thread was Vossy's Herm's heat exchanger View topic
I know it's not the most fun thread but must of read it several times from front to back when planning My Herms setup.

Thanks md, but admin can't enter :D

So Tubbys recipe won't romp it! :eek:

Although I would of voted for it myself! Looking forward to my tasting of it in a weeks time :thumb:

i think you guys (admin and alike) should also be in the vote as you put alot of time and effort into this, and if the forum votes for you guys its a show of appreciation also. :thumb: anyone else feels the same :wha:

FWIW, it was me that said it was unfair for admin to be included, without discussion with other admin :oops: ...and it was pointed out to me (by Wez) that we had no say anyway, as it was the members vote :lol: :drink:

If I'm allowed, I'd also like to vote for t_s's recipe...it's original to the bone ( :lol: ) and it challenges new and old myths :cool:

Tubbys cock is awesome, lots of mouthfeel.

wurzels gets my vote - so does cock ale :clap:
i`ve got a feeling the cocks gonna runaway with it though :drink:

Latest posts

Back