Eurovision.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poland nailed Eurocamp with a strong song delivered by a stunning singer.
Sweden had a great song but it’s for the wrong audience. Likewise Ukraine.
I loved Isreal, but the most Eurotastic entry has to be Moldova.

Who cares who wins. Eurovision has moved with the times but still kept true to its roots.

Australia for me, I'd listen to that outside of eurovison.

Other than them the Czech Republic were my favourite.

I thought the sound was off on the UK song, not that it'll make too much difference.

I can't stand it..but my wife's mates all love it and arrange and Euro food and drink night..I just ignore the music stuff my face and get ****** 😎
Ok..so apart from 10-15% of the acts the acts were not to my taste..one of the better songs won and the results process was good so not a bad evening.😋

Some of you might have picked up that this competition isn't my favourite entertainment. Fair enough, I don't really follow soccer either, but each to his own.
What really got my goat was to look at the newspaper front pages this morning to find that Kate had been sticking her oar in again and allegedly stealing the show.
Why does it get my goat?
* It wasn't the UK's Eurovision it was Ukraine's
* Zelenskyy had asked to make an address during the competition, allegedly to thank the world for their help and support, but was refused because it was against the rules to bring politics into the competition.
* Any intervention or appearance by a royal, by it's very nature, political.
Waiting to hear the complaints come pouring in, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Congratulations to Sweden.

Back