Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening, (not got the same gravitas as “Good “morning”) lol. I’ve enjoyed all 100 episodes. I had to buy some Murgy as you’ve provided hours of insightful and honest commentary on your journey but above all enjoyable videos for free! Looking forward to trying it!
Good morning! Thanks for the order and thanks for watching :)
I assume you are order #96 ?
Hope you enjoy them - will try to get it packed up and out tomorrow.

Good morning! Thanks for the order and thanks for watching :)
I assume you are order #96 ?
Hope you enjoy them - will try to get it packed up and out tomorrow.
Arrived today thank you! Enjoying the first bottle and can see why it’s popular! Absolutely delicious and refreshing summer beer. Brewing a golden ale tomorrow but doubt it will be as good as your murgy.

Arrived today thank you! Enjoying the first bottle and can see why it’s popular! Absolutely delicious and refreshing summer beer. Brewing a golden ale tomorrow but doubt it will be as good as your murgy.
Ps your feedback came right after this one on untappd… I’m consoling myself with several half pints of Lidl White Zinfandel.
1691939835235.png

Cheers! I published the recipe in Brewfather if you fancy a go….
I've just brewed the CML kit, kegged it yesterday. Tried a small glass from the fermenter after kegging (no waste in this house) very smooth already.
So I spent the evening having gentle tasters, as you do...
Very nice @chopps 👌
Should be amazing after a bit of conditioning.

Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Good to know, thanks.
I do use a clarifier before kegging plus I use a floating ship tube in the keg, seems to work for me.
I'll (try and) leave it a few weeks.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back