Four Priests Brewery YouTube channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pointed a new member to this thread earlier as he is thinking about a hobby/business as i copied the link to post #1 i decided to watch the video again its amazing to see how far the brewery has come in such a short time -

"Its not a builders bum its a beige belt" :laugh8:

Last edited:
I pointed a new member to this thread earlier as he is thinking about a hobby/business as i copied the link to post #1 i decided to watch the video again its amazing to see how far the brewery has come in such a short time -

"Its not a builders bum its a beige belt" :laugh8:

Still got the belt but my bum is much reduced these days.

Did you fix the pressure washer? It's usually a plastic outlet nozzle that's split. You may not even be able to see the crack in it! Mines broken,I bought all the spare parts to sort it but now it won't hold pressure. Karcher UK were useless to be honest...said they couldn't advise on reassembling the unit....I think I'll chuck it. Best reviews on the Web are for either Screwfix or Toolstation own brand. I wouldn't waste my money on another Karcher..annoying as it was only a couple of months out of warranty.

Did you fix the pressure washer? It's usually a plastic outlet nozzle that's split. You may not even be able to see the crack in it! Mines broken,I bought all the spare parts to sort it but now it won't hold pressure. Karcher UK were useless to be honest...said they couldn't advise on reassembling the unit....I think I'll chuck it. Best reviews on the Web are for either Screwfix or Toolstation own brand. I wouldn't waste my money on another Karcher..annoying as it was only a couple of months out of warranty.
You can watch it go into the skip in the video :) Bought a cheap Karcher again 60 odd quid. Even if it only lasts a year it will do. I should get a commercial one really but ££.

Cheap: yes
Fix: no

😆
Andy is getting more value for money at the moment.
It's going to take me another hour or three to get it going. Buy the parts, put it together again, find it doesn't work, buy more parts, take it apart, put it together etc. The part that I think was the culprit is visible in the video, and it's less than a tenner. But I dare say once that's fixed something else will give up.

It's so ridiculously busy from when I wake until I go to bed that £68 quid for a new one, delivered, gives me those hours I'd spend repairing it back. Don't all feel sorry for me, I love it :)
Anyway, back to the pot noodle now. I need a faster kettle, anyone?

That is awful news - R.I.P Liam.

lllllllture.JPG

Latest posts

Back