From a Yokshire embassy in London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy_G

Reaction score
Hello all

After getting all of my equipment for free from Freecycle, I've been brewing for a year or so now, starting with "all can kits" moving on to "dry malt kits" and now making up my own mixes with spray-malts, hop pellets and other ingredients. No doubt I'll be moving on to all-grain brew as my confidence rises.
I've made some stouts, porters and strong old ale type brews, with the dry ingredients giving much better results than the canned. I'd now like to try brewing higher strength beers such as Barley Wine and Imperial Russian Stout ,also a wheat beer, but I've not managed to find any recipes using spray-malt, only all-grain.
Can anyone here help?

BIGJIM72 said:
Whereabouts in SE London are you? If you are local to me we could arrange an AG brew day.
Hello BigJim

That would be a great thing to do if we are neighbours, I'm very close to central Lewisham.

Hello there dude. I too live in south east london, just a bit further out than you in bromley. I have recipes for both beers for you (extract and steeping grains). check your inbox, pm sent...

Swazi said:
Hello there dude. I too live in south east london, just a bit further out than you in bromley. I have recipes for both beers for you (extract and steeping grains). check your inbox, pm sent...

Hello Swazi

Thank you, I have replied

Andy

Latest posts

Back