Quantcast

Going to be brewing less in 2018

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Cwrw666

Landlord.
Reaction score
As it says - I'm afraid I'll be doing way less brewing in 2018. Thursday lunchtime I was considering putting a brew on but decided I couldn't be arsed. So I sat down, opened a bottle of Black IPA - and promptly had a heart attack.

Not a bad one but I'm currently sat in the cardiac unit of our local hospital wired up to a moniter and waiting til next week til I can get an angiogram.

MyQul

Chairman of the Bored
Reaction score
Bloody Hell!! :shock:

Get well soon mate :thumb:

(I've always suspected those style-bending weirdy beers - Think I stick to good old bitter :-? )

darkbright

Reaction score
Get well soon mate. Brewing less is probably a good idea - doesn't mean you can't enjoy your hobby.

I will be cutting down drinking next year and trying to be more active but will still be getting a brew in every now and again.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Administrator
Reaction score
Hope you get well soon.

My father in law had a massive heart attack last year and to cut a long story short now has a pacemaker he says he has never felt so good.

BREWERS DROOP

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hope all goes well,in the same boat too,was diagnosed with AF and been rather unwell for the past 7 weeks so no brewing for me until I know what the next move is.

Gunge

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy and full recovery... I personally know 3 people who have had exactly that in the last six months and all are now fit and well. Probably more so than before as it causes a certain evaluation.

GerritT

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get well soon! And stay off the strange brews.

Ajhutch

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wishing you all the best, hope you recover fully and the long term outlook is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IainM

Syphon-sucking bag squeezer
Reaction score
Blimey. I hope it isn't serious. All the best.

meirion658

Reaction score
As it says - I'm afraid I'll be doing way less brewing in 2018. Thursday lunchtime I was considering putting a brew on but decided I couldn't be arsed. So I sat down, opened a bottle of Black IPA - and promptly had a heart attack.

Not a bad one but I'm currently sat in the cardiac unit of our local hospital wired up to a moniter and waiting til next week til I can get an angiogram.
Pob lwc cwrw666

Cwrw666

Landlord.
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words, guys, I had a right good telling off from the doctor in charge as although I had it thursday lunchtime I didn't actually call an ambulance until friday morning. Luckily I didn't mention to him that after my funny turn I actually finished the pint of Black IPA (6.7%) and followed it with another. I think an outbreak of common sense is the order of the day.