• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Grainfather Electric malt mill

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nibber

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grainfather electric malt mill plus Bamboo base UK model.
Brand new and unused £250
Do not want to post this item and you can inspect before you purchase the item which is surplus to requirements.
Prefer cash and collection only near Ashford Kent please.

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpeg
    IMG_0529.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0531.png
    IMG_0531.png
    816.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
Not at the moment -
Someone is interested in my G30 that i am selling and he wants the the mill as well if we can agree on a price which i will include as a bundle.
Suggest you buy it for £238.95p if you are concerned about any warranty issues-also that price from B2bottle does not include the Bamboo mounting board.
Have not seen or heard of any warranty issues whatsoever with the GF mill,mine has been faultless for over 2 years now.

Not at the moment -
Someone is interested in my G30 that i am selling and he wants the the mill as well if we can agree on a price which i will include as a bundle.
Suggest you buy it for £238.95p if you are concerned about any warranty issues-also that price from B2bottle does not include the Bamboo mounting board.
Have not seen or heard of any warranty issues whatsoever with the GF mill,mine has been faultless for over 2 years now.
👍 good luck with the sale
Good to know no issues over 2 years
They look very good

If you the Grainfather mill is expensive
The Ss Brewtech one is a ridiculous price
https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/product/ss-brewtech-ss-grain-mill-pre-order/?v=79cba1185463And it has had rather negative reviews in States on release with people returning them because of roller gap issues.
Portly Gentleman posted a review on Youtube.
Maybe now though the issues are solved as that was 3 years ago
Does hold a lot of grain.
But i would never spend nearly £900 on a grain mill even if i had the money.

Back