Great customer service

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swazi

Regular.
Reaction score
This morning I placed a large order with my usual homebrew supplier but forgot to ask for all the grain to be uncrushed. Rob contacted me before he processed the order just to check if I'd like it crushed or not. He obviously pays attention to my buying habits and noticed I'd missed this. I salute you Rob, this is why I shop at the Malt Miller.

:thumb:
I had a gift certificate deposited with Rob for £20. I ordered quite a large order for me expecting the £20 to be deducted off the bill ( so the pain didn't hurt as much ha haa ) However it wasn't due to an error.
Rob e mailed me at 9.0pm that night and said sorry he would see to it. I received a further e mail a few hours later to the effect the monies had been repayed into my account ....... :party: ... :thumb: :thumb:

as a little tip to users of Malt Miller, I've found the gift certificate use is very handy when purchasing small items off forum members, instead of sending £5 or £10 off to them via paypal etc buy them a gift certificate, ( with their approval of course ). Makes it a little easier allround.

Swazi said:
This morning I placed a large order with my usual homebrew supplier but forgot to ask for all the grain to be uncrushed. Rob contacted me before he processed the order just to check if I'd like it crushed or not. He obviously pays attention to my buying habits and noticed I'd missed this. I salute you Rob, this is why I shop at the Malt Miller.

Fully agree, customer service is first class - I'm a regular

Can't fault Rob, Hop Strainer was missing from my boiler, it arrived the day after he was notified, grains were top notch, have asked for gift cert's for xmas presents from SWMBO family if they don't know what to get me.

Latest posts

Back