Happy Burpday Moley

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Moley :thumb:
I do hope your drinking the cellar dry!
All spelling checked :thumb:
All Grammar checked :thumb:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Moley,
Happy Birthday to you.

:cheers:

Thanks folks, there really should be a law against having to w**k on your birthday, but fortunately Friday is a short day. Got a card and a bottle of Black Grouse off Mrs. Mole, a card, a chocolate orange and a large slab of Dairy Milk off my daughter (and I fully expect her to help me eat them) and a large box of liquorice allsorts off my son, so most boxes are ticked. I also had a brown drinks voucher off my in-laws and a few quid off my Mother which I might be sending to Norm.

Just finished a rather decent Chinese and have reached that Python moment where ‘one more little waffer’ and I will explode. I'm most of the way down a bottle of wine - I had a Mango & Papaya ‘tea bag’ wine which was a bit lacking in something, and an Elderflower & Gooseberry wine which had a bit too much of something, blended the two together and it's really rather good.

muddydisco said:
Happy Birthday Moley :thumb:
I do hope your drinking the cellar dry!
All spelling checked :thumb:
All Grammar checked :thumb:
You're ;)

Thanks everybody.

Not slept yet leondz? It's almost tomorrow for me.

Ate too much, drank too much, fell asleep on the sofa (must have been around 9pm).

I don't know if I've mentioned that I had a Valentine's / early Birthday pressie of a new mobile 'phone. That was because Mrs. Mole picked up a (clean on) fleece jumper of mine by mistake with some other dirty laundry and threw it in the washing machine, with my mobile in the pocket.

I did try it again a couple of days ago but it's completely dead. Or so I thought.

I was woken this morning by an alarm. I gathered my thoughts together and worked out that it was my old mobile's alarm. I traced the direction of the sound, got up, got the 'phone, ‘snoozed’ the alarm but couldn't cancel it, so I removed the battery. By now I had worked out that it was weekend so it might be 06:50 but it was Saturday so I didn't have to go to w**k. Stupid ***kin' phone!

Properly awake by now, I went into the kitchen, made myself a coffee and contemplated what I might have for breakfast. Then I saw the clock on the cooker, 01:30 :twisted:

Since then I've watched two ice hockey matches, some slalom, some biathlon and our 4-man bobsleigh ending their 2nd run on their heads. I've also washed some bottles, changed the sterilising solution in my botle bucket and done various other useful stuff, and now I'm off to visit the homebrew bloke on Blackheath market.

Latest posts

Back