Hello from Barnsley !!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnsleyandy

Reaction score
Hello from sunny barnsley.

Just decided to get back into brewing again after a 15year lay off. I remember back then it didnt do the waistline too good but hopefully this time I will be a bit more steady when it come to drinking.

Back then my favourite book was Dave Line "Brewing beers like those you buy" and that year I
put on 2,1/2 stone !.

Any local brewers willing to help please get in touch..

andy :D

Welcome! I'm new around here too and similarly had a lengthy break from my first stab at brewing; Definitely got back into it with a couple of kits and on my way to getting the stuff together for my first AG. Good luck staying in shape; I've found 5 days a week at the gym just about keeps me in shape.... :grin:

artyb said:
we already have a barnsleybrewer.. :party:

and tbh 1 is enough... :rofl: :lol:
Other brewers from Barnsley are quite welcome - greetings Andy :cheers:

THE BarnsleyBrewer, a.k.a. Little Pud, a.k.a. Kev is probably (hopefully) fairly unique, but could be a useful guy for you to get to know.

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum, yes it true there is a Barnsley brewer around these parts, he also goes under the names of little pud, "Kev" or John. David lines books are good but dated now, I was a disciple in the 70s and 80s but things have moved on and improved for the better, happy brewing.

artyb said:
eh up andy welcome to the forum,

We already have a barnsleybrewer.. :party:

and tbh 1 is enough... :rofl: :lol:
LoL Arty, you know you love me. :P

Hi Andy,
Another Brewer from't tarn. nice one :thumb:
Are you doing AG or kits? :hmm:

Little pud :oops:

Hi Barnsley brewer , its been years since i brewed up but back then i only did all grain. I really want to get back into the grain as its flavour is so much better. Back then I used Dave lines book and found some lovely brews. I just need to hopefully update my mashing equipment. any advice will always be welcome.

andy

barnsleyandy said:
Hi Barnsley brewer , its been years since i brewed up but back then i only did all grain. I really want to get back into the grain as its flavour is so much better. Back then I used Dave lines book and found some lovely brews. I just need to hopefully update my mashing equipment. any advice will always be welcome.

andy
Hi Andy,
Check out my HERMS build.
<<CLICKY>>

BarnsleyBrewer said:
barnsleyandy said:

andy
Hi Andy,
Check out my HERMS build.
<<CLICKY>>

And if you need a Dab hand at Bottle washing Little Puds the man I hear :thumb: :thumb:

UP

Have you got room in that tent next year Unc for 2 Barnsley lads that thee and tha it.... :D

BB (little pud) :oops:

hey andy heres a pic of little kev.. aka little pud..aka jon

have you seen him around the town.... :? .. :rofl:

Black-Pudding-spring-thing-1.jpg

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Have you got room in that tent next year Unc for 2 Barnsley lads that thee and tha it.... :D

I'll Always have room for you, but I'm not sharing my Big Black pudding with both of you, a choice will need to be made, ;) ;)

UP

unclepumble said:
BarnsleyBrewer said:

I'll Always have room for you, but I'm not sharing my Big Black pudding with both of you, a choice will need to be made, ;) ;)

UP
It will be me in't tent Unc, I liked it so muCHHHHHHHHH :lol:

Kev :oops:

Back