Hello from France !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remi Gee

Reaction score
Hello everybody !

I'll try to keep it short.
I've been brewing my beer for two years now : I started all grain brewing and biab with a klarstein beerfest. (modified her by adding some recirculation and a «grainfather like » grainbasket - didn’t have/want to spend - the bucks for a real GF)
Always loved beer and I thought it would be great to brew my own !
Recently, I bought a 5l mini keg brew draught system from Gareth Davies (can’t wait to get it, looks great and seems to be a high quality kit) and I followed the link on his site to the homebrewforum ! And tadaaaa ! Here I am !
Thank’s for the adding and hope we will share some bubbly fun facts and learn a lot from you, I think that’s the right place for that !

Sorry for my English, it’s a little bit rusted ...

Rémi

Thx.

I’m from the north east from France, région Alsace. 50km north from Strasbourg, a little village called Surbourg.
The area/region is traditionally known for being the home of the Strisselspalt hop, where it is grown since 135 years (hops are grown in the region for over 200 years)

Rémi,

Welcome to the Forum! :thumb:

Ne t'inquiète pas pour le mauvais anglais.

J'utilise ce lien environ deux fois par semaine pour discuter de l'état du monde avec des amis en France et en Allemagne!
https://www.bing.com/translator
Si vous gardez les choses simples, il fonctionne, mais si vous utilisez idiomes il échoue lamentablement.

Sinceres salutations

Dutto :laugh8:

I like it!

The rain falls on the plain. Plain paper.
La pluie tombe sur la plaine. Du papier ordinaire

The dogs lead. Plumbers use lead. Lead on young man.
Les chiens mènent. Les plombiers utilisent du plomb. Mène le jeune homme.

Oh dear. That is dear.
Oh mon Dieu. C'est très cher.

Great! Bookmarked for future use. :thumb:

Lol, may be not so accurate for some poetry, but for small talk, it will do the job hehe !

Hello everybody !

I'll try to keep it short.
I've been brewing my beer for two years now : I started all grain brewing and biab with a klarstein beerfest. (modified her by adding some recirculation and a «grainfather like » grainbasket - didn’t have/want to spend - the bucks for a real GF)
Always loved beer and I thought it would be great to brew my own !
Recently, I bought a 5l mini keg brew draught system from Gareth Davies (can’t wait to get it, looks great and seems to be a high quality kit) and I followed the link on his site to the homebrewforum ! And tadaaaa ! Here I am !
Thank’s for the adding and hope we will share some bubbly fun facts and learn a lot from you, I think that’s the right place for that !

Sorry for my English, it’s a little bit rusted ...

Rémi
Hi Rémi,
Whereabout in France are you? We moved to Brittany a couple of years ago and wopuld love to meet fellow brewers. I wish my French was as good as your English, by the way.

Alsace, nice. When my parents return from holiday in Italy, they always stay in Birkenwald, Hôtel des Vosges.

Good beers, it is easy to see that there they inherited the German brewing traditions.

Welcome to the forum Rémi, now there are at least two other home brewers on this forum who are living in Alsace! We should organise a beer festival here sometime:-)

Alsace, nice. When my parents return from holiday in Italy, they always stay in Birkenwald, Hôtel des Vosges.

Good beers, it is easy to see that there they inherited the German brewing traditions.
That hotel is only one mile from my house:-). Tell them to pop in at mine for a pint of English Bitter the next time they are there!

Latest posts

Back