Hello from St Albans

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetMoFo

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been home brewing for about a month now and browsing through all the home brew forums I could find for information and decided that this is the forum for me.

My first brew was a Coopers Australian Larger that I am impatiently starting to drink after only 2 weeks in the bottle. I am very pleased with the results even tough it is still a bit cloudy and I know will taste better in a few weeks. I have just bottled my Breferm Wheat Beer that I can't wait to try it (but will).

I definitely have the bug now and am looking at better ways of making the kits and eventually if I get the time brewing from scratch so I will be reading lots of posts and starting a few of my own. :cheers:

Welcome. I'm in Harpenden. Presume you get your supplies from the grumpy chemist at the top of the high st. :)

Wow I feel welcomed indeed.

Like my first brew i checked back on this thread far to soon (after about 20 mins and had no reply) so assumed the worst but the one thing I have learned in my brief time brewing is patience. If you wait that bit longer then you will have a much more pleasing result.

I'm going out drinking with the guy who introduced me to home brew tonight so I will tell him about this forum then get drunk and then remind him about it tomorrow.

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back