Hello From Staffordshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldbadger

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Andy and I live near Stafford in Staffordshire. I used to do a fair bit of home brewing several years ago but due to one thing and another stopped and lost my old kit.

I now have renewed interest and will, in the coming months start my own microbrewry. :clap:

I want to jump straight into the deep end and do some AG brewing, so at the moment I'm doing a fair bit of research.

I have a complete garage I can use for this purpose, so all I need to do is pull my finger out :)

The forum looks great, with lots of advice so expect me to pop up shortly asking lots of questions.

Andy

Welcome to the forum Andy :thumb:
I now have renewed interest and will, in the coming months start my own microbrewry. :clap:I want to jump straight into the deep end and do some AG brewing, so at the moment I'm doing a fair bit of research.
:cool: it's not that hard ;)
I have a complete garage I can use for this purpose, so all I need to do is pull my finger out
Lucky bugger :mrgreen:
The forum looks great, with lots of advice so expect me to pop up shortly asking lots of questions.
That's what we're here for :thumb:

Back