Helmut - Another Austrian to join

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helmut Wltavsky

Reaction score
Hi there! I have started beer brewing 5 years ago together with my neighbour. Due to the pandemic and me building a new house we stopped for almost 3 years. Just last week we did our first batch after the long break. We have a Speidel Braumeister 50lt pot and are mainly brewing Lager beer. With this new batch we also started using Brewfather for our calculations and recipes. I am absolutely impressed how this area developed over the last 3 years.
So I am starting now to read through the threads and I am already now being thankful for any advice I will get from you all! needless to say that I will share my experience also!
Thanks for having me !

Hi there! I have started beer brewing 5 years ago together with my neighbour. Due to the pandemic and me building a new house we stopped for almost 3 years. Just last week we did our first batch after the long break. We have a Speidel Braumeister 50lt pot and are mainly brewing Lager beer. With this new batch we also started using Brewfather for our calculations and recipes. I am absolutely impressed how this area developed over the last 3 years.
So I am starting now to read through the threads and I am already now being thankful for any advice I will get from you all! needless to say that I will share my experience also!
Thanks for having me !
Herzlich willkommen Helmut!

Welcome to the forum. If you're looking for another 50L pot hit me up!

Latest posts

Back