Help please fermentation restarted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finns finest

Reaction score
Hi, started my first brew woodfordes sundew 10 days ago. Followed the instructions and tips off this forum, all going well, day 7 only a few bubbles I was going to take a reading the next day so I carefully move the fv onto a table with the view to make the siphoning easier in a few days time.
The next day fermentation has kicked in again and the surface is full of bubbles. I must have disturbed something? It's still fermenting strongly on now day 10, should I take a reading, have I messed it up :-)
Sorry to waffle on I was really looking forward to brewing some good beer, I know I need patience!

Thanks for reading
Steve

Take a reading. Moving it probably disturbed and kicked the yeast into action again. They can be lazy bas**rd some times, so take a reading and let them get on with what they do best. Oh and don't worry.

if its still working and it doesn't get infected it will be fine, just getting stronger... :drink:

Latest posts

Back