Here we go

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some sources claimed.
He denied being unfaithful but was later found to be lying.
Seems some of the claims were true.
He started at the drama school when he was 10 so it’s possible he knew him.
I don’t write the arrivals I just read them

If he was 10 wouldn't the police now be investigating?
He wasn’t 10 when they had the affair.
I think the crime is perceived by many and there is a cloud of doubt perpetuated by his brothers conviction. Many are seeing crimes that don’t exist.
The police will do what they need to do and the truth will come out whatever it is. Regardless I think he is finished.

If he was 10 wouldn't the police now be investigating?
Exactly. A man has had an extra marital affair and lied about it. I’m not trying to trivialise it but it happens all the time without all this media fuss. If he’s committed a criminal offence, then let the police and courts deal with it. And if that IS the case, we shouldn’t be talking about it anyway because it’s sub judice. If not, drop it.

And if that IS the case, we shouldn’t be talking about it anyway because it’s sub judice. If not, drop it.

If the police were involved the press would be all over it like a rash they are not so there is no reason not to discuss it should we want to.

If the police were involved the press would be all over it like a rash they are not so there is no reason not to discuss it should we want to
but the press are all over it like a rash already, without any police involvement

Last edited by a moderator:
but the press are all over it like a rash already, without any police involvement

They are not disusing him having an affair with a 10 year old all the headlines and articles i posted earlier said he was 15 when they met and the affair took place later so no reason for the police to be involved which it looks like they are not unless you know something we don't.

Back