Hi All

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

einsamkeit

Reaction score
Thought I would say hello.

I'm a returning home brewer after an absence of about 12 years. First tried my hand at this hobby in the early 1980's when the kits were a bit naff. Didn't pursue the home brewing lark because the quality of the beer kits back then was pretty dreadful. There again it could have been the brewer (I was only 17 at the time). Took the hobby up again for a short period in the late 1990's but a lack of space for brewing, storage etc put paid to long term brewing operations.
Now I have more room to re-ignite my old hobby on a more permanent basis I plan on doing a few batches.

Be prepared for some daft (or maybe not so daft) questions.

Hi einsamkeit I've only be doing brewing for about 6 months I think wish I'd done it years ago,I'm only doing kit beers but am tempted to look at AG brewing.but it's the space problem I have until the kids move out I'm stuffed. Im always asking daft questions but I always get an answer ,one day I might be able to answer someone's else's daft questions.

Imperial said:
Hi einsamkeit I've only be doing brewing for about 6 months I think wish I'd done it years ago,I'm only doing kit beers but am tempted to look at AG brewing.but it's the space problem I have until the kids move out I'm stuffed. Im always asking daft questions but I always get an answer ,one day I might be able to answer someone's else's daft questions.

Hi Imperial,

I have the space to do AG in the garage (although there's so much **** in there you couldn't swing a cat) but I can't be bothered standing outside doing AG brews (especially today, winds are about 105 miles or so at present where I am in N.Wales) so will for now at least just enjoy tinkering around with kits, mainly Coopers and move on to partial extract. Already got a Triple Chocolate Stout partial extract penciled in for future.
Happy Brewing!

Latest posts

Back