Hi All

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo1982

Reaction score
New to brewing and to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself so you all know me once I start asking daft questions. I'm Jim from Liverpool and decided that I wanted to try my hand at homebrew. The main reason is because I don't go fishing in the winter so need a hobby to get me through to the warmer weather(I'm sure I'll get hooked with brewing though).

I currently have a brew on the go since Sunday (coopers Canadian blonde) and it's bubbling away like a good'un in the spare room at between 18/20 degrees. looking forward to getting it bottled and then tasting it although I'm not expecting great results for my first brew! I did follow the instructions and watched countless youtube vids so fingers crossed.

Anyway that's my introduction. Please don't get too fed up with my daft newbie questions which will no doubt start coming thick and fast as the brew progresses.

Cheers

Jimbo

Hiya mate. Welcome!

Nothing wrong with asking questions at all. Im still fairly new to it. Only started in may but i have the bug BAD!!!

This forum has helped me a lot from choosing kits to techniques. I still half make it up as i go along but nobody has been annoyed with my questions so far and they still continue to help!!!

Welcome to the forum Jimbo :cheers:

On the subject of "daft newbie questions"

I think most of us browse the forums as guest (there are 71 viewing now) and get the information we need to start making home brew then we hit a snag and register so we can ask for help or reassurance, in my view there are no daft questions.

Hi, I've already started asking all the daft questions so, you'll be ok

Latest posts

Back