Homebrewing stereotypes.............part 1

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a beard?

• I`m growing one

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

rickthebrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
After seeing a few posts talking about facial hair, footwear, drinking vessels and music I thought we could poke a bit of fun at ourselves and see how many of the myths are actually true :lol:

feel free to add more parts :thumb:

If I grew a beard I could look for seasonal work as Santa Claus, and since I've started home brewing I'm even developing the right belly.

yep! Although I have a reputation at work for changing the facial hair far too often! Well I can't have anyone having an uptodate mug shot! :D

Moley said:
If I grew a beard I could look for seasonal work as Santa Claus, and since I've started home brewing I'm even developing the right belly.

Yup, me too :lol:

Yep, had a beard for nearly 40 years. Very useful not having to shave on very early starts,which I did a lot of throughout my career, must have saved loads of time over the years. :thumb:

I posted 'no' as my answer, but I generally can't be ar$ed to shave every day, and usually only once a week, if not less often, so fairly regularly I do look like I'm growing a beard, but it's never gone longer than about 3 weeks.

Back