• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hop rhizomes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDan

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all

Hope everyone is okay during lockdown

I’m looking around for various rhizomes to start growing my own hops as I’ve gone a bit brew happy since getting a grainfather and going to all grain.

Does anyone know of a good source for these that will post within UK?

Cheers

Hi all

Hope everyone is okay during lockdown

I’m looking around for various rhizomes to start growing my own hops as I’ve gone a bit brew happy since getting a grainfather and going to all grain.

Does anyone know of a good source for these that will post within UK?

Cheers
I used essentially hops, bought a centennial rhizome last November that is growing well. Found them good to deal with. You might have limited options now as getting late to be planting them
https://www.essentiallyhops.co.uk/acatalog/Bare-Root-Hop-Plants.html

There are several Forum threads about hop growing, some recent (one earlier today!) and some not so recent.
I suggest you try the Forum search engine (top right hand corner) to find them.

I used essentially hops, bought a centennial rhizome last November that is growing well. Found them good to deal with. You might have limited options now as getting late to be planting them
https://www.essentiallyhops.co.uk/acatalog/Bare-Root-Hop-Plants.html

Thanks I had seen those guys too when looking around and thought its probably too late to get a crop this year, so came here for some suggestions as well.

We are working on the garden at the moment planning where we would plant up when it comes to it so I may well go with those guys and get a pre order in for future crops.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back