How many litres of home brew 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve always posted on bottling day too.
If we’re counting from pitching/going in to FV then I can add another 23l of American IPA that I did on 19th

33156L

Yes - I’ve done a couple of his recipes in the last few months and they have all turned out great. I’ll be doing his esb next

Excellent choice! :laugh8:

Do you add the last hop directly at turn off, or do you wait until 80º? It adds an IBU or 2 if you add the last hop immediately. Won't make much of a difference flavourwise, but if you start attending competitions it might be worth a thought.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 12.13.03.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 12.13.03.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 52
Excellent choice! :laugh8:

Do you add the last hop directly at turn off, or do you wait until 80º? It adds an IBU or 2 if you add the last hop immediately. Won't make much of a difference flavourwise, but if you start attending competitions it might be worth a thought.
I added it at 80, I’ll give it a go at flame out for the next pale - I’ll probably do all of his single hop pales this year, it’s a great way to discover hops. Thanks for the tip athumb..

Latest posts

Back