In my opinion today

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do hash browns have a place on a full English breakfast?

• No, McDonalds customers may like them but i don't want them on my plate.

• Yes times change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I find some sports more fun to play / participate in than others, but in the same way playing tag at school was fun. I can’t comprehend any grown adult participating in a sport seriously and the idea of living vicariously by supporting a team just seems weird. I appreciate through, that I am massively in a minority.

I love mushrooms but they don't fit into an English breakfast. Whereas hash browns do, for me. Maybe because my mum would sometimes fried up left over mashed potato with a breakfast and that was good. I've never had bubble and squeak at home or made it myself but I might actually do that this morning as I have some left over mash and veg from yesterday. I've started making my own hash browns as they have gone from 59p to £1.79 in Aldi and simular elsewhere in under a year. Trebled in price.

The question I need answering is why?! Is it Brexit or Ukraine? Or Covid? Or just arbitrary pricing? Anyway they are quick and easy to make and you get several from one spud and half an onion. Shall I start a Simple HB thread?

" I have never understood why people who don't like football get so worked up about it and are so vocal, I hate Rugby a load of musclebound men knocking lumps out of each other chasing an odd shaped ball but I don't say this every time someone discusses the rugby. "

Football is a gentleman's game played by thugs. Rugby is a thug's game played by gentlemen.

After a rugby match, the rival supporters will happily drink together and discuss the game.

Football supporters won't.

I thought the fights were the main part of ice hockey, and the skating was just "filler"

I thought the fights were the main part of ice hockey, and the skating was just "filler"?
Not any more. At the top level they all top level athletes - and generally too fast to stop for fisticuffs.

Back