Inkbird free Prizes for the Christmas and New Year!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you all had a great time

Would love to be entreated for the 308

Cheers

I could make use of the
1* ITC-106VH+ K sensor + 25A SSR for my HLT, I will gladly take the other without ssr if not a as available,
Cheers inkbird and merry Christmas

The biggest improvement I ever got was to control temperature of fermenting beer with a home made temp controller even if it is basic for fridge only.I am thinking of one to control HLT but would need an SSR fitted.

I would urge anyone to get one of these as a basic for brewing and would gladly accept any that are thrown at me!

I'd be over the moon with literally any of these items! Please enter me into the draw too...

Woop woop merry Christmas and count me in by the skin of my teeth...
I bought a 308 to help keep my brews at temp this winter and can already see the need for another:thumb:
Great bit of kit

Merry Christmas and would love one of these, any of them would be good as lots of things to build:) I have an inkbird ITC1000 and PID and are they really are excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brew fridge is top of my New Year things to do, would love a late Christmas prezzie to get the ball rolling.

Back