• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iSpindels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok had it charging all day but I think in the wrong port. I’ve put it in the other one and the red light is now constant which I take to it’s charging?

Mine's a switch, not a button.........................? you could press it for hours and nowt would happen!

Mine's a switch, not a button.........................? you could press it for hours and nowt would happen!
The one I have has a switch and there's button to reset it (rather to switch it on as I said above).

Ok so now, I am

Configured to connect to access point VM........ but not currently connected to network.

not sure why and in devices only demo is showing and not ispindle on ubidots.

Have you entered the API key or the Token in the iSpindel config? Can you post a photo?

Copied and pasted the token( I’ve generated a few in the last day or so )

will try and get a screen grab cheers.

look here iSpindle Documentation

I used the API key by mistake when I first started.

What is VM...... is that the name of your home wifi?

1602186612988.png

post this page for your config

Here you go

Attachments

• 2AEBA2BA-7EEC-4D3E-A575-F970657B0B67.png
    2AEBA2BA-7EEC-4D3E-A575-F970657B0B67.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 89
  • D86A22DC-5F5C-48EC-A62B-3BB39D7CEC67.png
    D86A22DC-5F5C-48EC-A62B-3BB39D7CEC67.png
    30 KB · Views: 101
  • 2220F8BC-AF03-4C83-9E74-E29C453CC36E.png
    2220F8BC-AF03-4C83-9E74-E29C453CC36E.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 92
think that’s the middle one. My WiFi details just out of shot.
Please take a decent screenshot like the one I posted so I can see what you have, clearly. Press volume down and power together on an Android phone.
I need to see the whole screen. You can edit the password if you wish, before taking the screenshot. But do you think anyone is going to drive round Britain trying to find your wifi signal? :laugh8: You can PM me with your email address if you wish.

But do you think anyone is going to drive round Britain trying to find your wifi signal?

they would also have to cross the Irish Sea most likely!that said it is super fast so you never know! 😁

Will have another look this evening.

Back