Just had a confirmed morgage offer!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done mate. Buying/selling houses can be a bloomin stressful time. Hope it all goes well. :thumb:

Cheers Guys (& Gal) really going to put effort in to find a house soon, we hate our current house!

@eskimobob - Think you have me confused with someone else, the only thing I will miss about our current house is our neighbours

Me too! Although I'll be taking some of the equity from my current property to invest into a separate brewery premises.

Next Year I will be Mortgage Free :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Aleman said:
Next Year I will be Mortgage Free :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Only 4 more for me, can't wait to watch my wife spend that extra money.
Well done BM, pleased for you, so your the one the banks have chosen for this years loan.

BrotherMalice said:
Cheers Wendy, put in the offer about 10 this morning and still waiting to hear, sat in work full of man flu, if they decline our offer I may just give up and go home :(

Waiting to hear is good... it could mean they haven't dismissed your offer out of hand... fingers crossed for you!

Wendy1971 said:
Thats the longest wait isnt it, will you hear from them today or sometime this week? :thumb:

Today hopefully although they did say that the owners work shifts so that may slow it down a bit...

calumscott said:
Waiting to hear is good... it could mean they haven't dismissed your offer out of hand... fingers crossed for you!

They dismissed the 1st offer when I was still on the phone...

Latest posts

Back